Technocratic Party of America Forums

Don't forget to log in if you're a member.
If you're not a member gtfo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in if you're a member.
If you're not a member gtfo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Technocratic Party of America

+30
Comrad3
ibnroshed
Endy
StanBisp
owen blackknight looney
jdohring3
Narta"s Club
Neuroticfish
Silverguard20022
RhemusKeel
Stormjones
Incognito
Sessyn Klae
Jackson D'Ville
Joseph Castle
Gnaeus Progenitor
Pheno Sony
General_Fang
djaked
Marko 4chan
Tazio Nuvolari
Nova Coru
Andrew RK
Jacob Tarnowski
Tohito Taggart
Christopher McCollum
Anubis4200
Lacy Roman
Shinybluepope
Admin
34 posters

Introducing Myself

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Introducing Myself Empty Introducing Myself

Post  Admin Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Gnaeus Progenitor

Current Party President of the Technocratic Party of America. Forum Admin.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1970289

I like the mountains and the oceans Very Happy
    Shinybluepope
    Shinybluepope
    Admin

Introducing Myself Empty Re: Introducing Myself

Post  Shinybluepope Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Shinybluepope

DIrector of Party Development.

I was really into punk and industrial when I was younger. Now I am into most things. If you're really curious about my tastes, you can see a pretty ridiculously detailed description here: http://www.last.fm/user/shinybluepope

I love playing sports but hate watching or talking about them. I enjoy rock climbing, running, and practicing judo. Every now and then someone convinces me to play tennis.

I love computer and video games; specifically Fallout 1 & 2, Alpha Centauri, Dawn of War, Final Liberation, Tie Fighter, Mega Man 2 and eRepublik.

That's about all. If anyone wants to discuss music or neat computer games, I'm all ears.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1771977

Last edited by Shinybluepope on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lacy Roman
    Lacy Roman

Post  Lacy Roman Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Lacy Roman

Chief Strategery Officer

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2789388

I love computer games that are actually entertaining (Spore, for example), cooking delicious food, kittens, and woman/kitchen jokes. I also spend way too much of my time not doing classwork, and instead spending my hard earned money on overpriced books. I read way too much.

I'm also trying to learn Russian, so in a couple months I'll be looking for someone to practice with, if anyone is fluent Smile
    Anubis4200
    Anubis4200

Post  Anubis4200 Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Anubis4200

Director of Visual Media.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2493847

These are a few of my favorite things:

• Long walks in the street

• Making chainmaille

• Not getting hit by cars

• COFFEE! Very Happy

• Learning new things

• Science fiction (kinda obvious)

• Movie/TV show references

• Irony

Well, that's me in a nut shell. If anyone has any questions, comments, or even ideas... you know where to find me. And if you don't know where to find me, just ask. Wink
    Christopher McCollum

Post  Christopher McCollum Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Christopher McCollum

Director of Absolutely Nothing.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1537340

About me...

I play several games, though mainly Erepublik and Tribal Wars, though I look forward to the coming out of a game called dawn.

About me...

Well a very important thing, is that I speak English, so if you need to talk to me I will understand you. I am 16 years old in the state of Colorado, USA, and I enjoy doing stuff such as:

Play games, ride my bike, read (more than anyone I have ever met), work on stuff, plan my future, invent things that will work but I just don't have the money to test, sit around and do nothing, while passing high school and college without a thought, watch TV, and then go and pretend that I am working out and buff, while I play video games, talk to people about nerd stuff, such as the complications of the number 42, or whither PHI is better than PI, or dimensions, etc...

Anyways, I look forward to working with this party, and I will do a much better job at what I am director of, as I do that allready!

Sincerely,

Christopher McCollum
    Party Advisor for The Technocratic Party of America
    Tohito Taggart

Post  Tohito Taggart Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Tohito Taggart
    By eRepublik standards I'm a middle-aged loser who hasn't done anything with his life. That is to say I've been doing little more than two-clicking since last July. I guess I had the equivalent of a mid-life crisis in-game and decided if I was going to keep playing the least I could do was get involved. So I joined a party.

Gnaeus decided to call me an adviser, mostly because I'm so old in-game and I actually get on IRC every once in a while.

In eRep I own an organization, Taggart Industries, which owns a defunct Q1 iron company in Peru.. It was a poor investment decision for a variety of reasons but it's sitting there in case I ever get enough money to invest in it to make it profitable.

In RL I'm a university student studying engineering and entrepreneurship, and I fancy myself a writer of both semi-technical nonfiction and short science-influenced fiction. I've played video games and watched movies a lot in the past, but I don't really enjoy them anymore. I prefer reading books, which I don't do very often, soaking up seemingly random information on the internet, which I do quite often, and thinking up solutions to the world's problems, which hasn't been too successful so far.

I'm also not very fond of forums, because I tend to write really long posts not very often.
    Jacob Tarnowski
    Jacob Tarnowski

Post  Jacob Tarnowski Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Jacob Tarnowski

In eRepublik, I am an oldish player, but as you would see from my level, am not that far along. About a month into first playing, I suddenly stopped for no apparent reason. After probably 3-4 months my friend, Andrew RK, reminded me of it (he kind of did the same thing as me) and we started playing again. I decided that if I really wanted to do this, I would have to be devoted, which I really can be if I try. I am now trying as hard as I can to be a successful citizen of eUSA and not get bored with the game. I guess that's why I'm getting very involved. My friend joined this party and it seemed fun, so I joined. And that about wraps up my New World life.

In real life I am a young teen who is just trying to get by these awkward years and pass into an age where I actually have a say in this world. I guess that's why I love eRepublik so much, because it gives you a life where no matter who you are, no matter where you come from, you can make a difference. That's probably why I love all video games. Some of my favorites are Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3, Fable 2, Prince of Persia, Sim City 4, The Sims 3, and of course eRepublik. School stinks, but somehow I am passing without barely moving a finger, and even though it can get stressful, everything seems way too easy. I guess I should call myself lucky, because I'm balancing being almost a total nerd with hanging out with some of the most popular kids in my grade, and those two sides of me pretty much never mix. I always say that my life is going down the drain, but everything that is going good for me definitely balances out the bad, and with my kind of school record, teachers say the sky's the limit for me.

I can't believe it but typing this has made me look at life a little differently now. I see now that I must be taking everything bad that happens to me and blow it way out of proportion. Well, you learn something new every day, huh? I guess I should stop typing now, or I may overload the server. Embarassed I'm really glad to be here in the Technocratic Party of America. Razz

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1442850
    Andrew RK
    Andrew RK

Post  Andrew RK Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Hey every one i'm new to the technocratic party forum after introducing my friend Jacob Tarnowski to the technocratic party of america he introduced me to the forum I haven't played erepublik in a while like 4-5 months so i had to revive my guy and start over. I really got intrested in this party when I found out the leader believed in getting Q5 hospitals and defense systems just like me! I was really excited.
    Besides erepublik i play lots of games mainly oold games fcause i like to figure out how they influenced other video games of today. For instance i bet hardly anyone would know what Doom is if you don't i sugest typing it in on wikipedia. Anyway I really like RTS games and first person shooters.
    Also i'm planning on trying to go all the way and be a congress man if anyone could help it would be much appreiciated Smile

Andrew RK
    Tohito Taggart

Post  Tohito Taggart Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:50 pm

If you think Doom is fun, you should play Wolfenstein.
    Nova Coru
    Nova Coru

Post  Nova Coru Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Nova Coru
    http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2213738
    The founder and original PP

Hey guys! I was the one who originally PTO'd this party and turned it into the "Robotic Party of America." I gave it to Gnaeus after he asked for it, and I love what he's done with the place =)

I am an 18 year old lesbian from the Chicago area. I'm a freshman physics major, and I loves me some nerd stuff. I mainly play Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Mass Effect, but I dabble in other things from time to time =P. I haven't been as active of a player as I used to be, but I'm still here!

Like I said Gnaeus, I LOVE what you've done. Keep it up Wink
    Tazio Nuvolari
    Tazio Nuvolari

Introducing Myself Empty Tazio Nuvolari

Post  Tazio Nuvolari Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:44 am

Tazio Nuvolari

Vice President, United States Capitalist Party

Good evening ladies, gentlemen, robots, and other sentient intelligences.

I am Tazio Nuvolari, Vice President of the United States Capitalist Party. Here at the USCP, we have been watching you, and would like to reach out to the Technocratic Party with hope that we may form a friendship and find ourselves working together. Our goals are largely compatible and complementary; we seem natural allies. I invite you register on our own communications network.

Thank you, and may the Invisible Hand guide you to success.
    Marko 4chan
    Marko 4chan

Post  Marko 4chan Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:44 pm

Marko ( Mark in english) 4chan.

As you can see I am a channer. But do not worry. I'm not a troll nor do infect computers for fun.... seriously I don't!
    I'm a member of a para military group called Bonecrushers, alas from today on I'm a member of the technocratic party too ^^.

My main genre of video games is a conquer/strategy game, take Knights of Honor as an example. I also enjoy RPG's like Morrowind, Gothic 1,2,3 (best series evar) and plain FPS like CS 1.6 and S4 league.
    I'm an IRL croatian so there is a timezone thing between me and this party .
    http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1843783
    djaked
    djaked

Post  djaked Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Jake Bennett, 18 year old from Oklahoma. I've actually been an eRepublic citizen for quite a while, almost a year. I joined when Uncle Sam was president, however long ago that was, but I got confused with the gameplay and quit. My dude was quite the little corpse until just recently.

I'm kind of a renaissance man of nerdy interests. At any given moment I can be absolutely obsessed with the following:

∟ theoretic physics, quantum physics, string theory in particular
    ∟ politics of all shapes and sizes
    ∟ international relations irl
    ∟ macro & microeconomics
    ∟ sociology, in particular the study of internet culture
    ∟ current global events
    ∟ HISTORY

I am the biggest history nerd you will ever meet. I guarantee you that I can tell you at least one thing about everything that's ever happened in the history of Earth. I've been this way since I was like 13, and it's translated into a certain degree of political and economic prowess that has actually never been tested before.

The Technocratic Party really appeals to me because of my love for politics, and my belief in the unrestrained advancement of technology and science. I really hope to be active in the party.

Also, once I'm level 8, I'm going to start a newspaper about the traditional ideals of a technocratic society, intermixed with my own ideals and proposals to the technocratically minded community at large. A lot of the concepts in the paper might be pretty radical to you guys, but I'm going to make it clear that my ideals don't reflect the ideals of the party.

All that being said, we should PROBABLY expand the party to the point that it has over 9000 members. Just a suggestion.
    Tazio Nuvolari
    Tazio Nuvolari

Post  Tazio Nuvolari Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:24 pm

djaked wrote:I am the biggest history nerd you will ever meet. I guarantee you that I can tell you at least one thing about everything that's ever happened in the history of Earth.
    Off the top of your head, talk to me about the development of aero effects in sportscar, prototype, or formula racing.

Very Happy

I'm still hoping one of you techies will drop in and say hi on our boards.
    djaked
    djaked

Post  djaked Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Tazio Nuvolari wrote:...talk to me about the development of aero effects in sportscar, prototype, or formula racing.[/url].

Ok, you got me. The best I could do there is bull crap my way through the evolution of military and commercial aeronautics.
    Shinybluepope
    Shinybluepope
    Admin

Post  Shinybluepope Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:45 pm

djaked wrote:it has over 9000

I already like you. It's over 9000!!!!!!
    General_Fang
    General_Fang

Post  General_Fang Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Hi I'm General Fang, just call me Fang. There is no little _ though in the game. I sorta messed up signing up for the forum...sooo....yeah.

I'm a new player to this game although I do believe that I have a grasp of what its all about, and I generally enjoy it. I'm always on the eUSA chat channel if you ever wanna talk to me.

I currently live in Nebraska. No I don't live on a Farm. Yes we have electricity. How else would I be posting this?

I love to play Football and Diskus and shot, and I've wrestled for four years. I love getting outside.

I look forward to hopefully becoming and important part of Technocratic Party of America and working with you all.

Peace,
    Fang
    Pheno Sony
    Pheno Sony

Post  Pheno Sony Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Hey ya'll, im Pheno Sony. Uhhm, kinda dont know what to say. Razz I guess i'll start at the beginning...I was born in a log cabin.. Juuust kidding. Lol, i joined eRepublik around Scabberman's time. I was a 2 clicker for the longest time. I quit for about 9 months and came back, and here i am. Currently, im in the eArmy, part of the CDP, and part of the FUS. Im also sort of hoping to help out the Tech party as much as possible. That's pretty much it i suppose.

edit: I forgot about "reason why i joined" There are 2 big reasons why i joined the technocrats. One is because i've talked with Nova and Gnaeus in the USA national chat, and i love to talk to them. Its great. The second is because my own party was PTO'd and i dont have the energy to deal with it, so i let him have it. Smile
    Gnaeus Progenitor
    Gnaeus Progenitor

Post  Gnaeus Progenitor Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Gnaeus Progenitor here, again. I have made the Administrator a generic profile - so I now basically have a new profile flower
    Joseph Castle

Post  Joseph Castle Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:41 am

I am a refugee from the American Kitten Party (now bastardized and raepnamed to Brolliance).
    Jackson D'Ville

Post  Jackson D'Ville Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:11 pm

My name is Jackson D'Ville,

I am a hard working Minister, tending to the homeless and those in need. I provide meals and offer a helping hand to get back on their feet and away from the streets.

In my spare time I am a psychotic Viking Bard who runs around beating people up with Rattan sticks, wearing pickle buckets cut into armor plates overlaid with chain mail, Telling tales of my glorious travels and battles, and singing filks about the many people I've defeated in combat, (or at least my in mind)

I am rather new to this type of game, but I play a lot of RPG style games, and some turn based games like Alpha Centari, Alien Crossfire, and many more.

I prefer to be out and in the wild countryside r wilderness to staying at home when I get some time off.
    Sessyn Klae

Post  Sessyn Klae Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:03 pm

About me:

Hurr.
    Hurr durr.
    Herp a derp derp derp.

Fun smileys.
    bounce bounce bounce
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Razz Razz Razz
    Incognito
    Incognito
    Admin

Post  Incognito Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:33 am

Grrr...I have to introduce myself as an unknown person. I am Incognito.

Oh ya. I almost forgot. I joined the party b/c Gnaeus told me to. I lost a bet and so now must follow the orders of the Progenitor.(Gnaeus was the first progenitor I found so he's it)

LOOK!! A reindeer----------> rendeer
    Stormjones
    Stormjones

Post  Stormjones Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Greetings fellow space cases. I joined eRepublic three weeks ago because I'm temporarily disabled with a knee injury and have way too much spare time. I've just been a double clicker so far, working, training, fighting, eating, and reading the newspapers. I decided to join this party because I'd like to get more involved and you people seem kind of strange. I mean that in a good way. I like science fiction, sports, reading history, dogs, people with a sense of humor, hard rock & heavy metal, recreational drug use, and beer among other interests. Thanks for listening, looking forward to having some fun with this.
    RhemusKeel
    RhemusKeel

Post  RhemusKeel Thu May 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Hello technocrats, I am Rhemus Keel
    http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3297071

Shinybluepope contacted me. I am still rather new to the game, though learning quickly. Currently I do not have the level requirement to join a party, but I've had my eye on the Technocratic party for a while.

In-game I'm aiming for a military and media career. In real life I'm a 26-year-old writer and digital artist. I am a fan of sci-fi, as well as fantasy, and my knowledge includes everything from philosophy and psychology to myth and occultism. I like to keep an open yet objective mind.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content