Technocratic Party of America Forums

Don't forget to log in if you're a member.
If you're not a member gtfo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in if you're a member.
If you're not a member gtfo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Technocratic Party of America

4 posters

Specialized Elite Execution Squad

sunnygyrl315
    sunnygyrl315

Specialized Elite Execution Squad Empty Specialized Elite Execution Squad

Post  sunnygyrl315 Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Specialized Elite Execution Squad SEESlove

Hi, I am sunnygyrl315 and was chosen by my party's Grand Vizier Rainy Sunday to be the ambassador to your party.

S.E.E.S would like to thank The Technocratic Party of America for allowing us to have an embassy here. We invite any Technocratic members to come chill with us on Rizon. Our channel is #sees.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to send me a pm here or in-game.
    Jameson L. Tai
    Jameson L. Tai

Specialized Elite Execution Squad Empty Re: Specialized Elite Execution Squad

Post  Jameson L. Tai Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:08 am

Shouldn't this thread be renamed to ADF now that rs changed the name? ^_^
    sunnygyrl315
    sunnygyrl315

Specialized Elite Execution Squad Empty Re: Re: Specialized Elite Execution Squad

Post  sunnygyrl315 Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Jameson L. Tai wrote:Shouldn't this thread be renamed to ADF now that rs changed the name? ^_^

SEES is still SEES no matter if we are an in-game party or we undergo change. SEES is all about bro hood and that won't ever change.
    Jameson L. Tai
    Jameson L. Tai

Post  Jameson L. Tai Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:29 pm

wouldn't talking about sees be violating the brotherhood's 10 rules?
    Incognito
    Incognito
    Admin

Post  Incognito Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:40 pm

I am sure the recent name changes are superficial only. The spirit of the party will remain SEES indefinitely. Also since Sunnygyrl is a local moderator of this forum she may be able to delete any extraneous posts you leave so don't get too attached to them, lol.
    Jameson L. Tai
    Jameson L. Tai

Post  Jameson L. Tai Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Incognito wrote:I am sure the recent name changes are superficial only. The spirit of the party will remain SEES indefinitely. Also since Sunnygyrl is a local moderator of this forum she may be able to delete any extraneous posts you leave so don't get too attached to them, lol.
    don't worry, that's what my own forums and newspapers are for
    sunnygyrl315
    sunnygyrl315

Post  sunnygyrl315 Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:36 am

Jameson L. Tai wrote:
    Incognito wrote:I am sure the recent name changes are superficial only. The spirit of the party will remain SEES indefinitely. Also since Sunnygyrl is a local moderator of this forum she may be able to delete any extraneous posts you leave so don't get too attached to them, lol.

Well thank you Incognito for your defense, and Jamison you obviously don't know SEES is if you don't know where all about brohood, that is a fact and not one that breaks any rules. Jamison you wouldn't happen to be from the USWP or the UIP would you?

Found you AMP, go figure:)
    Jameson L. Tai
    Jameson L. Tai

Post  Jameson L. Tai Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:29 pm

sunnygyrl315 wrote:
    Jameson L. Tai wrote:

Well thank you Incognito for your defense, and Jamison you obviously don't know SEES is if you don't know where all about brohood, that is a fact and not one that breaks any rules. Jamison you wouldn't happen to be from the USWP or the UIP would you?

When you learn how to spell my name properly, I'll dignify a proper response.

Congratulations, you can read an avatar. Smile

(When you take things too seriously, you lose... especially THE GAME)
    sunnygyrl315
    sunnygyrl315

Post  sunnygyrl315 Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Jameson L. Tai wrote:
    sunnygyrl315 wrote:
    Jameson L. Tai wrote:

Honey I have a history of not spelling names right on accident or on purpose you be the judge. Besides my Emerdick is so big, that it has its own dick. And even my Emerdick's dick is bigger than your dick. So suck it.
    Jameson L. Tai
    Jameson L. Tai

Post  Jameson L. Tai Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:26 pm

sunnygyrl315 wrote:
    Jameson L. Tai wrote:
    sunnygyrl315 wrote:
    Jameson L. Tai wrote:

Honey I have a history of not spelling names right on accident or on purpose you be the judge. Besides my Emerdick is so big, that it has its own dick. And even my Emerdick's dick is bigger than your dick. So suck it.
    Speaking of which, Emerick owes me a cup of coffee.
    Dumb Emma
    Dumb Emma
    Admin

Post  Dumb Emma Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:39 am

Your Emerdicks dick has a dick bigger than his. Lolx, that's the funniest thing I heard all night. Thanks for that.
    Dumb Emma
    Dumb Emma
    Admin

Post  Dumb Emma Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:02 am

I am guessing the SEES leaders didn't want an article run after all.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:52 pm