Technocratic Party of America Forums

Don't forget to log in if you're a member.
If you're not a member gtfo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in if you're a member.
If you're not a member gtfo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Technocratic Party of America

4 posters

The UIP is in need of some techies!!

Pheno Sony
    Pheno Sony

The UIP is in need of some techies!! Empty The UIP is in need of some techies!!

Post  Pheno Sony Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:14 am

By techies, i mean people that are good (or even decent) at graphic design. We've recently employed one member who was good at designs and many of our members have BOMBARDED him with requests for things. So I figure "hey, why not ask the robots!?"

So here I am. Very Happy Now, this isn't confirmed...But I know for any graphic design that you do for me personally, i will pay. (Anywhere from 5 usd to 20 usd. Im broke, ya know?)

So what'dya say? If you have questions or wana sign up publicly, feel free to post below.

If you have a personal question, feel free to send me a private message either here, or on erepublik
    (My citizen profile)
    http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1457696

Thank you! king
    Nova Coru
    Nova Coru

The UIP is in need of some techies!! Empty Re: The UIP is in need of some techies!!

Post  Nova Coru Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 pm

See, we have a bit of a problem here Pheno. Shino is OUR graphics guy too =P Our last one, Anubis4200, who was absolutely AMAZING, dropped of the face of the internet.

Maybe we could start a joint Tech/UIP recruitment drive for grpahics designers?
    Shino336
    Shino336

The UIP is in need of some techies!! Empty Re: The UIP is in need of some techies!!

Post  Shino336 Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:26 pm

...way late, but I can do both. (Also, the tech's never give me anything to do, so yah. XD)
    Dumb Emma
    Dumb Emma
    Admin

Post  Dumb Emma Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:24 pm

I thought all of you were already in the UIP? Your head hunting yourselves for talent?
    Shino336
    Shino336

Post  Shino336 Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:33 pm

I'm in the UIP, and have been for a while. However, me and Nova Coru worked out a deal a while ago, and I'm more than happy to make all the images the tech's desire, or at least to the best of my ability. No guarantee you'll like 'em.
    Dumb Emma
    Dumb Emma
    Admin

Post  Dumb Emma Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:43 am

If you make em Shino I know I will like em.
    Shino336
    Shino336

Post  Shino336 Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:01 pm

so... Put me to work then!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:29 am