Technocratic Party of America Forums

Don't forget to log in if you're a member.
If you're not a member gtfo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in if you're a member.
If you're not a member gtfo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Technocratic Party of America

3 posters

Regarding the Commune

StanBisp

Regarding the Commune Empty Regarding the Commune

Post  StanBisp Thu May 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Hey folks. I'm digging the commune we've established (Though I noticed the drop in membership in it).

I've just got one question. The food I'm receiving is great for me and keeps me having max wellness every day, but since we're producing weapons I would like to know if there's any possibility of us getting these weapons from time to time. It would help us workers in combat, and most important help the eCountry. I just want to know what the financial situation is and if the idea is feasible.
    Shinybluepope
    Shinybluepope
    Admin

Regarding the Commune Empty Re: Regarding the Commune

Post  Shinybluepope Thu May 20, 2010 8:21 pm

It's a great question. At the moment, the commune isn't really making any money. I was hoping it would make enough to both feed you guys and maybe get y'all a gun here and there. I am not completely sure if that is in the cards at the moment. PaminBB is doing a great job running it at the moment because I quite frankly don't have the time and am very grateful for her help. The commune is kind of in an experimental stage at the moment. We'll see if it takes off or not.
    StanBisp

Post  StanBisp Fri May 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Roger that. I'm hopeful it'll do better. I mean I see that most of us workers still have low skill levels in that kind of manufacturing, so maybe in time we'll be seeing some progress.
    Incognito
    Incognito
    Admin

Post  Incognito Fri May 21, 2010 5:44 pm

I am on board for the commune for a while if I can get an invite. I still need to get my construction skill up before v2 though. The wiki still says I loose 1 wellness every day. If this is wrong can I get a link to the new rules?
    Incognito
    Incognito
    Admin

Post  Incognito Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:05 am

I guess not.
    Incognito
    Incognito
    Admin

Post  Incognito Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Ok. So our commune is screwed. So are all communes. I dont think anyone had the clerical skills to get everyone to migrate skills to what we needed. No-one else did either. I do understand we need to hire outside help at regular prices. Will this hurt the party? should I rehire in the skill we need to make up the difference? I know I would be weak in it but I get paid shit so who cares right? Pm me for a real response. Our forums are so dead I only check em once a week. (so sad, I want active forums soooooo bad) sad face----------> Sad
    StanBisp

Post  StanBisp Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:19 am

My apologies, I was on vacation. :S

Yea I'm still not used to v2 AT ALL. I mean a Commune now might not be the best idea since nobody knows what they're doing 100% yet...

Maybe after a bunch of us get back in the game loop and are used to this whole thing is when we can reactivate our commune. Right about now I just decided to find a job and play the game like I did before the party so I can relearn a few things.

Anybody know what the market situation is anyway, with all these skills/products? What's making $$$ anyway?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:59 pm