Technocratic Party of America Forums

Don't forget to log in if you're a member.
If you're not a member gtfo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in if you're a member.
If you're not a member gtfo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Technocratic Party of America

3 posters

Recruiting

jdohring3
    jdohring3

Recruiting Empty Recruiting

Post  jdohring3 Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:50 am

Well every party wants to get bigger and stronger, so we need people to start recruiting a lot. Under shinybluepope and now Nova Coru i was put in charge of doing a lot of recruiting. I send out at least 20 to 30 pms a day. Sadly there isn't a great number of people who actually reply or are interested but the few who do are good for the party.

The main reason people need to start sending pms to recruit, like i did, is because i will be sadly leaving eRep and will be unable to do this anymore. I am leaving for a military academy on July 7th, so July 6th will be my last day on eRep for a while. For about a month or so i wont have a computer, due to indoctrination, but after that i will have one. But despite the fact that i will still be playing eRep then, i will be unable to do as much work as i do now with all the military commitments and school commitments that i will have.

So if a couple of people have the time and want to send out pms and stuff that would be a big help to me and the party.
    Nova Coru
    Nova Coru

Recruiting Empty Re: Recruiting

Post  Nova Coru Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:48 am

Thanks for your help in everything =) I'll send out an MM asking if anyone's interested. I think I know a guy who would be willing to help...

Shinybluepope
    Shinybluepope
    Admin

Post  Shinybluepope Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:20 pm

You sir, are a hard worker and gentleman. I bequeath my top hat and monocle to you. Good luck at the military academy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:31 pm